Rabbits cause damage to lawns & plants by eating & scratching. They carry fleas and can transmit diseases to domestic rabbits.
HOW TO IDENTIFY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH RABBITS? Vegetation or crop damage, gardens damaged, burrow holes
A female rabbit can have one litter of babies per month!
Rabbits hate the smell of Red Peppers, Vinegar & Garlic
Rabbits are territorial and will fight one another
A Rabbit’s teeth never stop growing!
Rabits are a major pest. Whether they are destroying agricultural crops, building their warrens on various grounds or spoiling a garden, rabbits have to be controlled.
Rabbits are one of the major wildlife pests in Ireland It may be their cute appearance that tricks people into underestimating the destructive capabilities of these mammals. They affect farms and agricultural fields, forests, orchards, sports fields and public and industrial areas. And it is not just their prolific breeding and capabilities to chew and dig through most landscapes, but also the diseases and viruses they spread to other animals and humans that are reasons of concern.
Wild rabbits are gregarious animals beginning their activity from dawn to dusk. They will also come out during daytime if they don’t perceive any threats in their environment. The rabbits’ main source of food consists of grass and leafy plants, but they will feed on bulbs and twigs when there is not enough food available.
Keep foodstuffs in metal or glass containers with tight fitting lids.
- Keep you garden clean and tidy, as natural debris could be used as nesting material – less clutter means less places to hide.
- Put outdoor rubbish bags in metal bins with securely fitted lids to stop them feeding from contents.
- Clean up pet food and bird seed debris, and store pet food in robust containers with fitted lids.
- Keep lawns regularly mowed and raked, well-drained and aerated, as this will reduce the chances of insects laying eggs which will, in turn, attract foraging wildlife.
- A solid fence will deter some wildlife from entering your garden, and make it easier to spot if animals dig underneath to gain access.
Environmental Pest Solutions
We are here to help, If you think you have a problem with Rabbits,
use our contact page for any enquiry.
Call us on 083 0122391 fora free quote.
Our technicians are trained to thehighest standards.
Our low cost pest solutionsbut delivering quality services.
We are proud to be Registeredin Ireland.
We service the whole ofIreland.
Irelands Premier Pest Control Solution